We, mermaids, must also stick to the Corona rules, and because our café is super small, we can unfortunately only receive a limited number of guests at the same time.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend you make a reservation. You can always walk by spontaneously, but we cannot guarantee a table as reservations get priority.
Reservations can be made by calling 070 – 737 02 66, DM via Instragram, or by email. Calling is the quickest!
We kindly ask everyone to accept our house rules.
– Reservations for more than 2 people can only be reserved for guests from the same household. Do you still want to come with a group? Then we can see if this can be divided over several tables, taking in account the 1,5-meter distance rule guideline
– You will book for a time slot of 1.5 hours, we ask you to respect the start and end time.
– We will hold on to your reservation for 15 minutes, then your reservation will expire and we will give your spot away. Are you running late? Please call. Note that the end time cannot be moved.
– Do you have a cold, do you have flu-like symptoms or COVID-19-like symptoms? Then please stay home.
– It is allowed to sit outside on our terrace when the weather allows it. But you cannot make a reservation for a table outside.
– If you want to take the risk to sit outside and it’s going to rain, then we cannot guarantee you a place indoors.
– We ask you to follow the instructions of the mermaids at all times.
Our shifts are: